Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Tears

        Have been crying non stop this morning once i got home after Jayden check up at polyclinic.. Doctor suddenly told us that BB Jayden jaundice is going up again.. The last time was 220.. And today was 237.. Haiz.. What went wrong?? I don't understand.. Have been so stress about EBM nowadays but i still wanna continue cause i wan my PRINCE to be strong and healthy.. Is it my BM got problem?? That's why his jaundice is going up again.. Have to go back this saturday again.. Doctor said saturday have to draw more blood then send to hospital for more detail.. But saturday drawing of blood is thru his vein!!! When i think of this i cant stop crying.. My poor Jayden is so small and young to draw blood i guess.. Mummy saw me crying when i reached home and she keep telling me to stop cause during confinement period shouldnt cry if not when old liao.. It is not good for eye sight..


PS* Get well fast pls..........

No comments:

Post a Comment