Saturday, December 19, 2009

I'm a HAPPY MOM..

Finally.. My BB Jayden Boy is out.. Hehee.. After my last post on my blog in the middle of the night my water bag burst.. =) and i'm not in pain when my water bag burst.. Hahaaa.. Hubby was shock too!! I woke up at 4am.. Go toilet and finished my small business went back to sleep.. Then suddenly water keep leaking.. I thought something wrong with my bladder or what.. LOLx.. I faster walk to my mom room and luckily she's not asleep.. Mummy was very GAN CHIONG also loh.. Mummy accidentally slip and fall when she step on my water.. I was so worried at that time and mummy quickly get up and said she's ok..

And seriously.. My labour was not an easy task for me.. Haiz~ I was in pain for 24hr then have to go for C session.. 04 dec midnight reached KK hospital.. 06 dec my prince arrived.. Wanted to have a natural birth but cant.. Was really very sad at that time.. That i couldnt have a natural birth.. (T_T) And guess what!! MIL first remark on me when she visited me was?? MIL:"You never exercise and walk about during your pregnancy, that's why u cant natural." GOSH.. I was in pain at that time and she said this.. Is not i don't wanna exercise or walk about during my pregnancy.. Is i really cant walk as my leg always hurts badly when i walk.. Even hubby also said this to me loh.. During my early stage i still got walk about and go swimming de loh.. I wonder their eye is do what de loh.. Until my last trimester liao.. My stomach is big liao.. I really cant move about so much.. So i don't move about what.. Anyway, i was busy recently just to look after my PRINCE.. I guess i wouldnt have much time to do blogging le ba..

he is so cute!!

PS* Mummy LOVE YOU.. *MUACKZ*

No comments:

Post a Comment