Wednesday, December 2, 2009

BAD DAY



Dame fed up today.. Went KK hospital for check up after everything while waiting for payment.. Hubby fall asleep!! And what the hell.. That stupid KK hospital cashier screw up and miss my queue no.. Then i still don't know cause was too concentrate on staring at the queue no display.. Didnt know that i've been staring for 45min.. Hubby suddenly woke up and get very fed up.. Ask me why wait so long liao.. Never go and ask.. *Dame* till now i am still very angry loh.. As if is my fault!! And he still got the guts to tell me off that he got an appointment at 5pm.. Then should i yell back at him and tell him off that "WHO ASK YOU TO FALL ASLEEP". I swear i'm not gonna go for my check up with him anymore.. *Just an anger* Everytime after check up have to rush with the clock.. I cant stand it loh.. Everytime he go check up with me.. Confirm have to skip lunch de.. But at least hubby in the end bought bun for me!! =)

PS*Miss those time that we can dine outside* =(

No comments:

Post a Comment