Monday, November 30, 2009

Self reflection

I guess i have to kept quiet for most of the things happening in my life now.. Its really been hard to control myself.. I'm still trying to stop.. At time i did not nag at him just stating the fact and yet he feels that i'm nagging at him.. Haiz~~ I should just every time keep quiet and swallow down everything izzit?? When we are dating not married yet.. Anything not happy about also can talk.. But now married liao.. Things really change alot.. Its like he cant be my listener anymore.. Many things had change in life.. Trying to adapt to it.. Things that i'm not nagging at him.. He feels that i'm nagging at him.. I'm just trying to elaborate out and let him understand.. Nowadays i always feel that we cant talk anymore.. When we haven married.. Things that we are not happy about we still can talk about it.. Now totally different.. Now became married couple alot of thing cannot talk.. Its like he cant be my listener anymore..

                                   Those were the time..

                     This is the first time he made me very touch!

                                     Those happy hour....

No comments:

Post a Comment