Thursday, November 26, 2009

Insomnia



Its been long since i do blogging.. Shall start blogging again!!

Been having insomnia for 3 nights liao.. Trying to stop dwelling about all those unhappy things.. Its been difficult to control my mood too.. Guess it because i'm a mummy to be soon =) getting stress lately.. Due to my little prince due date is reaching soon.. ^_^ and partly i guess still have some other things that keep bothering me.. Maybe i'm a preggy, that's why so emo & sensitive ba.. Still struggling with our little prince name.. Baby Jayden Oh or Zayden Oh??? *Confused*


Today went KK hospital to check up with my mummy.. After that went window shopping at Bugis.. Walk till my leg so painful loh.. (T_T) well, its been long i bring mummy out to shopping liao since after i have my little prince.. Though today is just window shopping.. I think mummy still enjoy it.. Finally, i know being a mum is not easy!! Have to really went through lots of thing.. The stress, physical change, the pain, mood swing & etc.. If i'm working now i think it wouldnt be so difficult for me le ba.. Cause i really need things to occupied me.. I guess mens in the world are all selfish.. Or in fact, every human are selfish.. I'm selfish at time too!! Men wont understand how xin ku it is.. They only will know its xin ku!! Hahaaa.. I guess i'm crazy!! Nobody will know how it feel unless they can experience by themselve right?? But why am i saying this to the MEN..


PS*If you don't know how it feels at least try to commit more when u're needed*

No comments:

Post a Comment